802.11ax 2×2 Managed Wireless Indoor Access Point
Reliable management options
EnGenius Neutron EWS357AP 802.11ax 2x2 Managed Indoor Wireless Access Point features 802.11ax technology, which deepens and expands the capabilities of Wi-Fi and utilizes EnGenius enterprise-level management and AP features.
The sleek, low-profile AP is loaded with new hardware components to run more efficiently and consume less power for maximum theoretical speeds of 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz frequency) and 1,200 Mbps (5 GHz frequency).
To give your network elevated security, WPA2-AES make connecting client and IoT devices more secure and easier.
- Dual concurrent 802.11ax architecture & backward-compatible with 11ac/a/b/g/n client devices
- WPA2-AES authentication support
- 3 dBi integrated 2x2 antenna
- Supports up to 1,200 Mbps in 5-GHz frequency band & 574 Mbps in 2.4-GHz frequency band
- Local and remote management over EWS management switches & ezMaster without fees
- 1 GB 802.3at PoE port for easy placement up to 328 feet from a power source
- Choice of AP and WDS modes to meet your management & deployment requirements