Highly scalable NAS designed for virtualization, data-intensive applications and service continuity for large scale businesses.
Powerful storage solution
- RS18017xs+ is built for flexible storage management with ultra-high performance at over 208,692 random read IOPS and 5,534 MB/s sequential read throughput1.
- DDR4 ECC RDIMM and 10GbE connectivity guarantees data accuracy and performance for mission-critical environment.
- CPU: Intel®Xeon®D-1531 6-core processor
- RAM options: 16 GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM, up to 128 GB
- Network:Two 10GBase-T ports, optional 10GbE NIC support
- Chassis: 2U chassis design, 12 SAS/SATA drive bays
Robust scalability and reliability
- RS18017xs+ provides flexible storage scalability with the free combination of Synology Expansion Unit RX1217sas and RX2417sas2. Up to 7 Expansion Units can be connected, allowing business to start small and scale big.
5 year warranty
- Synology's 5-year limited warranty provides hardware replacement and technical support via email and telephone services, maximizing your enterprises' return on investment.
Synology Replacement Service (SRS)
- SRS provides free advance replacement units as early as the next business day in selected regions, maximizing the service uptime for your mission-critical storage and ensuring your business continuity.
Fully certified storage virtualization solutions
- Synology iSCSI storage fully supports most virtualization solutions to enhance work efficiency with easy management interface. VMware vSphere 6 and VAAI integration helps offload storage operations and optimizes computation efficiency.
- Windows Offloaded Data Transfer (ODX) speeds up data transfer and migration rate. OpenStack Cinder support turns your Synology NAS into a block-based storage component.
Next-generation file system for better data protection
- The Btrfs file system introduces advanced storage technologies and optimized snapshots to prevent data corruption and reduce maintenance overhead. While ensuring high-level data integrity, it also offers flexible, efficient data protection and recovery tools.