Highly scalable NAS designed for virtualization, data-intensive applications and service continuity for large scale businesses.
Powerful Storage Solution
- RS3617RPxs provides rock-solid storage solution with great performance with over 134,688 random read IOPS and 4,380 MB/s sequential read throughout.
- DDR4 ECC UDIMM guarantees data accuracy and performance for mission-critical environments.
- CPU: Quad-core Xeon®D up to 2.7GHz
- RAM options: 8GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM, up to 64GB
- Network: 4 x 1GbE port, optional 10GbE NIC support
- Scalability: Up to 36 drives with RX1217/RX1217RP2
Ready for 10GbE and beyond
- PCIe 3.0 slots allow for faster networking options as you expand your infrastructure. Together with the built-in quad Gigabit ports, RS3617RPxs offers comprehensive connectivity options for link aggregation and failover configurations.
5 year warranty
- Synology's 5-year limited warranty provides hardware replacement and technical support via email and telephone services, maximizing your enterprises' return on investment.
Synology Replacement Service (SRS)
- SRS provides free advance replacement units as early as the next business day in selected regions, maximizing the service uptime for your mission-critical storage and ensuring your business continuity.
Digital asset protection
- Powered by Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM), Synology NAS offers advanced security measures to protect against sudden data loss and potential security holes.
Complete iSCSI and virtualization solutions
- Synology iSCSI storage supports most virtualization solutions including VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix Xen Server, and OpenStack Cinder, to enhance work efficiency.
- Create and manage virtual machines running multiple operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and DSM using Virtual Machine Manager.