Built to support data-intensive applications and demanding workloads
Powerful Storage Solution
- RS3617xs+ provides a rock-solid and high performing storage solution with over 191,126 random read IOPS and 5,570 MB/s sequential read throughput1. DDR4 ECC UDIMM guarantees data accuracy and performance for mission-critical environments.
- CPU: Intel®Xeon®D-1531 6-core processor
- RAM options: 8GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM, up to 64GB
- Network: 4 x 1GbE & 2 x 10GbE ports, optional 10GbE NIC support
- Scalability: Up to 36 drives with RX1217/RX1217RP2
Digital asset protection
- Powered by Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM), Synology NAS offers advanced security measures to protect against sudden data loss and potential security holes.
5 year warranty
- Synology's 5-year limited warranty provides hardware replacement and technical support via email and telephone services, maximizing your enterprises' return on investment.
Synology Replacement Service (SRS)
- SRS provides free advance replacement units as early as the next business day in selected regions, maximizing the service uptime for your mission-critical storage and ensuring your business continuity3.
Complete iSCSI and virtualization solutions
- Synology iSCSI storage supports most virtualization solutions including VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix Xen Server, and OpenStack Cinder, to enhance work efficiency. Create and manage virtual machines running multiple operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and DSM using Virtual Machine Manager.
Next-generation file system for better data protection
- The Btrfs file system introduces advanced storage technologies and optimized snapshots to prevent data corruption and reduce maintenance overhead. While ensuring high-level data integrity, it also offers flexible, efficient data protection and recovery tools.