High performance and scalable NAS simplifies data management, optimizes virtualization environments for large scale businesses.
High-speed scalable storage server
- Synology RS3618xs is a reliable, superior-performance network-attached storage solution for large-scale enterprises with demanding business applications.
- It simplifies data management, optimizes virtualization environments, and rapidly expands storage capacity with minimal time investment in setup and maintenance.
- CPU: Quad-core up to 2.7GHz
- RAM options: 8GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM, up to 64GB
- Network: 4 x 1GbE port, optional 10GbE NIC support
- Scalability: Up to 36 drives with RX1217/RX1217RP
Ready for 10GbE and beyond
- PCIe 3.0 slots allow for faster networking options as you expand your infrastructure. Together with the built-in quad Gigabit ports, RS3618xs offers comprehensive connectivity options for link aggregation and failover configurations.
5 year warranty
- Synology's 5-year limited warranty provides hardware replacement and technical support via email and telephone services, maximizing your enterprises' return on investment.
Synology Replacement Service (SRS)
- SRS provides free advance replacement units as early as the next business day in selected regions, maximizing the service uptime for your mission-critical storage and ensuring your business continuity3.
Ultimate Backup Solution
- RS3618xs integrates various backup applications to safeguard your important data on any device with an intuitive user interface and durable storage technologies.
- Active Backup for Business
- Hyper Backup
- Desktop Backup
- Active Backup for Office 365 / G Suite
Fully certified storage virtualization solutions
- Synology iSCSI storage fully supports most virtualization solutions to enhance work efficiency with easy management interface. VMware vSphere 6 and VAAI integration helps offload storage operations and optimizes computation efficiency.
- Windows Offloaded Data Transfer (ODX) speeds up data transfer and migration rate. OpenStack Cinder support turns your Synology NAS into a block-based storage component.
Next-generation file system for better data protection
- The Btrfs file system introduces advanced storage technologies and optimized snapshots to prevent data corruption and reduce maintenance overhead. While ensuring high-level data integrity, it also offers flexible, efficient data protection and recovery tools.