VarPlus Logic has all what you need for the simple and efficient operation of your automatic power factor correction equipment to maintain your power factor.
- It is a simple and intelligent relay which measures, monitors and controls the reactive energy.
- Easy commissioning, step size detection and monitoring make it different from others in the market.
VarPlus Logic offers a fast, reliable and safe power factor correction while monitoring the real time data of your system and alerting on preventive maintenance.
- 90-550 V direct voltage input
- 1A or 5A CT secondary compatible with 15 mA sensitivity
- 4 quadrant operation – Suitable for operation with energy import and export
- No restriction in step sequence
- Inbuilt temperature monitor with fan control and alarm
- Dedicated alarm contact and fan control relay
- Automatic initialization and automatic step detection for fast and easy commissioning
- Communication – RS485 communication in Modbus protocol
- Digital inputs to control dual cos phi
- Active, reactive & apparent power (kW, kVA, kvar)
- Power factor, voltage and current
- Total voltage harmonic distortion & individual harmonics up to 19th harmonic
- Present cabinet temperature and maximum temperature since reset
- Step data monitoring
- Over/under voltage, low/high current, under/over compensation alarms
- Faulty step alarm with step number
- Individual step derating of capacitor indicator
- High temperature alarm, through an internal thermal sensor
- Total harmonic distortion alarm at 7% THDu
- Operational hours & operational counter alarm
- Hunting alarm
- Flush mounting
- Degree of protection - IP 41 (front) & IP 20 (rear)