The TeSys D contactors is the largest selling line of contactors in the world. They offer multistandard compact solution, high reliability with long mechanical and electrical life and the most complete line of accessories in the industry .
- TeSys D contactors is the perfect choice for any applications.
- TeSys D contactors leverage on 100 years of experience and innovation to control your motors.
- New TeSys D Green increase TeSys D range with a new electronic coil with up to 80% less consumption than TeSys D standard AC or DC coil.
- TeSys D Green contactorsimplify your maintenance services with 90% less references needed.
- TeSys D Green contactorassociated with TeSys LR9D electronic overload relay reduces heat generation and energy consumption up to 50%
- TeSysD contactor offers you quicksimple setup, while maintaining acompact size of 45 (9 to 38A) and 55 mm (40 to 65 A) as well as compliance with international standards.
- From 40 to 65 A versions are equipped with EverLink™ , this patented terminal technology, ENSURES a permanent tightening quality even in the event of conductor creep.
- Safe and long-lasting power connection with Everlink and spring terminals
- Suitable for safety applications thanks to mechanically linked and mirror contacts (compliant with IEC 60947-4-1 and 60947-5-1 )
- Identification of safety chain with red cover and aux contact
- Recognized high performances and quality solutions
- Outstanding breaking/making capacity up to 20In
- Multi-standard : IEC, UL, CCC, EAC, Marine, etc.
Continuity of service
- Certified type 1 and 2 coordination tables
- Worldwide availability of products and after sales services
PLC direct connection
- TeSys D is the only contactor range with full compatibility with PLC input/output from 9A to 65A.
- TeSys D low consumption DC coil (BL references) uses only 100mA inrush and sealed from 9 to 38A.
- New TeSys D Green (BBE coil references) is compatible with digital I/O